Post-warranty service of Ecotec Ecotec automatic samplers
After the warranty period has expired, Ecotec Technologies offers its customers a package of post-warranty service on a contractual basis.
If you have a maintenance contract, the facility is included in the maintenance plan and Ecotek Technology specialists will perform all the necessary work within the agreed timeframe and scope.
A maintenance contract also ensures priority response (on-site or remote) in the event of an emergency. In the absence of a maintenance contract, the response time will be significantly longer, as the repair teams will need to reprioritize their work, which will lead to higher operating costs.
As part of the post-warranty service, the engineering department’s specialists diagnose the condition of the equipment.
Based on the results of the diagnostics, specialists decide on the required scope of repair and adjustment of the equipment, namely:
- A defect sheet is drawn up for the equipment that needs to be replaced;
- They manufacture or order, repair, supply, and install the necessary equipment;
- They carry out adjustment and repair work;
- Technical documentation is being restored;
- Provide a warranty for the equipment.